With over 100 million downloads iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary App in the world. Our mission is to enable travelers, students, business professionals, employers and medical staff to read, write and speak in all languages, anywhere in the world. The iTranslate Apps have been prominently featured many times in the International Press, various App Stores and in several television ads. Apple's COO Jeff Williams named iTranslate „One of my personal favourites“ at his keynote in the September 2015 Special Event, where he introduced the new watchOS 2.
- Independent development of apps and app components on the latest iOS standards
- Conception and implementation of mobile apps
- Collaborate with designers, developers and product manager
- Technical architecture decision making
- Work experience in the area of mobile development or (almost) completed studies in the area of computer science
- Know-how and experience in the development of native iOS Apps with Xcode / Swift / Objective-C
- Self-Starter with hands-on mentality
- Additional experience in Android development is an advantage
- Experience with Client-Server Architecture & Rest APIs
- Excellent language skills in German & English
- Independent working ability and high sense of self-responsibility
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Option to work remotely on Fridays
- Office with a panorama view of Graz International environment
- Free coffee, fruits, breakfast and snacks
- Modern equipment
- Regular team activities
- One additional week of
- Chill-out/Gaming area
For this position an annual gross salary starting with 37.800 € is offered.
We offer a market-compliant overpayment depending on your qualifications and work experience.