Mosaic is the AI-Powered workforce management software that is radically changing how companies operate. We're ushering in the future of hybrid-remote organizations, connected by our AI-Powered workforce management and intelligence tools. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a high-growth venture-backed startup pursuing a world-changing mission. We’re disrupting markets, moving fast, and giving businesses a serious breath of fresh air.
Mosaic is a remote-first company with office pods in cities across the US and Canada and is seeking a full-time UI Designer. This person will collaborate closely with a multi-functional, fast-growing team of other designers, product people, and engineers to design a complex but intuitive application on web and mobile (iOS and Android). The ideal candidate is excited about beautiful design and has contributed to many products or complex features across web and mobile. We’ll be looking for designers who can create high-quality graphics and have a strong understanding of the way those assets tell stories.
- Translate product features and business requirements into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive and beautiful user interfaces
- Partner with the customer success and engineering teams to identify design problems and create UI solutions for multiple platforms
- Communicate ideas visually through sketching, storyboards, and flows in Figma (and other tools)
- Contribute to the development and communication of clear design guidelines, patterns, libraries, and assets
- Produce visual assets and apply CSS changes to components built by front-end developers
- Participate in user research with the product team and rapidly test and iterate on design ideas
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders company-wide when solving design problems
- Product design experience at a tech company/startup or digital product agency preferred
- Highly reliable, organized, with strong follow-through
- Imaginative and creative self-starter with a take-ownership mentality
- Efficient designer with a strong sense of urgency and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with Figma and Webflow preferred
- Experience with motion graphics development and Lottie files preferred
- Portfolio demonstrating a high level of design skill.
- Rare meaningful stock options in a high-growth startup
- World-class medical, dental, and vision policies
- A fun culture including team events, happy hours, and day trips (post-pandemic)
- Work with hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ... And much more