Want to be a part of a revolution in how businesses are managed? Mosaic is the work management software that gives managers superpowers.
We are seeking a seasoned Senior ML Engineer. As an early member of our team, you will bring a sophisticated level of problem-solving to elevate our cutting-edge frameworks, patented automation, and AI. This is the best time for inspired individuals to join and contribute their voice, directly impacting the future of the company that's revolutionizing how companies work.
- End to end, hands-on ownership of machine learning features across multiple projects
- Quick Proof of Concept (POC) feature ownership around Deep Learning, mixed with traditional approaches. Your POCs will help inform project feasibility & product development
- Staying on top of the latest machine learning trends, bringing knowledge around new key research areas into algorithm development
- Leading the path of value-driven AI features that are innovative and deployable to real customers
- 2+ years experience with a Ph.D., or 5+ years experience with an M.Sc. of AI/ML SaaS development
- M.Sc./Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field
- Produced production code with user traffic
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Caffe, Theano, H20, etc.)
You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team of smart people to advance a state-of-the-art AI platform that can be applied to domains including: Resource Management, Control, Anomaly detection, NLP, and/or Machine Vision. We solve challenging problems and are continuously leveraging the latest in AI research in Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning.