Want to be a part of a revolution in how businesses are managed? Mosaic is the work management software that gives managers superpowers.
Mosaic is the AI-Powered workforce management software that is radically changing how companies are operated. We're ushering in the future of hybrid remote organizations, connected by our AI-Powered workforce management and intelligence tools. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a high-growth venture backed startup pursuing a world-changing mission.
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Software Engineer who is highly proficient in distributed systems and database design. As an early member of our team, you will bring a sophisticated level of problem-solving to elevate our cutting-edge frameworks, patented automation, and AI. This is the best time for inspired individuals to join and contribute their voice, directly impacting the future of the company that’s revolutionizing how companies work.
- Looking to grow into a leadership role as our team expands
- Continuously seeking to diversify your technical expertise, working alongside top-performing engineers
- Tenaciously embrace challenges with creative approaches
- Enjoy taking full ownership of your projects, from concept to completion
- Passionate about making high performant and scalable software
- Work closely with our CTO and Designers to brainstorm, prototype, and ship features
- Build, test, and deliver reliable and scalable code that supports our different FE applications
- Maintain and extend Mosaic databases that power our AI platform
- Troubleshoot across the entire tech stack, bringing added value through your unique insights
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade software
- Experience working with one or more from Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Mobile Application Development, Security and Privacy.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Knowledge of database fundamentals and software design patterns
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently