Want to be a part of a revolution in how businesses are managed? Mosaic is the work management software that gives managers superpowers.
Mosaic is the AI-Powered workforce management software that is radically changing how companies are operated. We're ushering in the future of hybrid remote organizations, connected by our AI-Powered workforce management and intelligence tools. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a high-growth venture backed startup pursuing a world-changing mission.
We are seeking a seasoned Lead Software Engineer who is highly proficient in distributed systems and database design. As an early member of our integration team, you will bring a sophisticated level of problem-solving to elevate our cutting-edge framework that processes . This is the best time for inspired individuals to join and contribute their voice, directly impacting the future of the company that’s revolutionizing how companies work.
- Develop complex and highly scaled data processing pipelines and integrations micro services
- Work with cutting-edge technology like Postgres, Redis, Kubernetes, TypeScript
- Participate in all phases of software development from architecture/design through implementation, testing, and on-call.
- Work closely with the Data Science team to implement sophisticated statistical methodology into the platform/pipelines.
- 6+ years in a hands-on engineering role, writing and shipping high-quality production code, especially highly reliable and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with at least one of the following languages: Python, TypeScript.
- Experience developing and debugging in a data-heavy environment.
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation).