At Morgan & Morgan, the work we do matters. For millions of Americans, we’re their last line of defense against insurance companies, large corporations or defective goods. From attorneys to client support staff, creative marketing to operations teams, every member of our firm has a key role to play in the winning fight for consumer rights. Our over 3,000 employees are all united by one mission: For the People.
Morgan & Morgan is continuing to drive technological advances in the legal space. To support our vision in delivering the premier client/attorney experience, we are seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development and a passion for creating innovative solutions.
Compensation: $150,000.00-$190,000.00 + Benefits DOE.
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications and systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with back-end technologies such as Node.js, Express.js, Ruby on Rails, Spring, Django
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Preferred experience with Salesforce technologies such as Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce Lightning, and Salesforce CLI-A plus
- Experience with integration using REST APIs and Event Driven Architectures
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Experience building on and delivering cloud services
Morgan & Morgan is a leading personal injury law firm dedicated to protecting the people, not the powerful. This success starts with our staff. For full-time employees, we offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Morgan & Morgan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the I-9 Form.