Role: Resource Traffic Manager
About the role:
MORE is seeking a Resource Traffic Manager to join a two-year-old, high-profile account for a Fortune 500 financial services firm. This relatively new global account has already seen growth and is continuing to expand.
The Resource Traffic Manager will ensure that all jobs have all necessary information provided for the creative studio, are vetted for priority, and are sent out to the correct team/team members. This role will help input jobs into our proprietary tracking system, will maintain internal timelines and will assist with managing the workloads of creative studio team members.
What you will be doing:
This global dedicated team is comprised of project managers, creative and digital designers, developers, content strategists, copy editors and video producers. The team also partners closely with global teams in Mexico, the UK and Mumbai.
- Review incoming studio jobs to ensure all details are provided and the request is clear for the creative team member who will be assigned the work
- Assign a team for each job that comes into studio – including designer, digital designer, developer, copy editor, or video production support (depending on the job requirements)
- Plan accordingly in our workflow management tool once team has been determined for each job
- Monitor work through the team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Ensure the right teams are working on the correct jobs and have clear timelines to delivery
- Maintain workflow system, adjusting entries if dates or timelines for projects shift
- Monitor and incorporate feedback from the client stakeholders/or the internal team for continuous workflow improvement
- Identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow management systems
- Maintain consistent contact with PM and Account leads when planning for upcoming projects and give heads up on any resourcing issues
- Check daily in workflow management systems for creative team capacity for the next day and next week
- Help oversee the day-to-day to Studio managers
What you need to be great in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (a combination of education and work experience can be substituted)
- 4+ years of experience in Resource/Traffic Management or Project Management in a creative department, production department, or ad agency
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in digital advertising, as well as experience with print and video
- Prior experience trafficking up to several jobs at any one time
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work under tight timelines
- Clear communication skills, ability to communicate with creatives, account people and clients
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software
- Being tech savvy, can grasp and learn new tech is crucial
- Customer service skills
- Good written and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Proven studio management experience is a plus
A Little Bit MORE About Us:
MORE is a global production portal, part of Inside Ideas Group. We are a collection of creative technologists & production experts across the world, creating and maintaining world class content in the areas of Film, CGI, Motion Design, Digital and Print.
We bring scale, expertise, and a crazy-insane level of craft to everything we do. We deliver the best possible creative thinking and impactful solutions designed with purpose to all our global partners from major brands who operate just like we do, across the whole-wide-world.
Here’s a handy link that’ll direct you to: https://vimeo.com/748102904
Other Essential Points To Note:
As we are working remotely, it is essential that the ideal candidate have the following in place to ensure there are no delays on delivering work timeously:
- Back-up power supply, if necessary.
- Stable internet connectivity – fibre connection preferable (options can be discussed) in order to connect to remote servers as well as conduct virtual meetings daily.
- Personal computer with relevant capabilities necessary for the role.
This is a snapshot of the responsibilities & desired deliverables. Other areas for delivery and responsibilities may be added or addressed during the period of employment. This document should not constitute as the sole indicator for responsibilities and delivery, but it can be used as a generic guide to help with managing your performance.
Inside Ideas Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.