We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world's most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what's next.
Please note: Exceptional fluency in English (written and verbal) are a requirement for this role, and you must be currently located and authorized to work in Portugal.
The Team ❤️
Reporting directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition, you'll be joining our small high performing Talent Team. We interface extensively with an exceptionally high number of people, both internally, and externally as the face of the company. We're looking to add someone to our squad who has the same fast-paced, customer-service mindset that we have! We are located across the United States and Europe, and are also looking for someone who has worked across time zones before.
What you’ll do 👀
- Schedule candidates interviews, organize debriefs and gather feedback from interviewers.
- Be responsible for administrative work across a variety of hiring pipelines across a variety of roles and disciplines throughout MoonPay including Marketing, Compliance, Finance, Operations, People & Exec hiring.
- Regularly communicate hiring updates to internal stakeholders and executive team.
- Complex scheduling and interview calendar management.
You should apply if ✅
- You have 2+ years of Administrative Experience
- You have experience with G-suite (Google Workspaces)
- You have experience in coordinator / administrative assistant roles, ideally within fast growing tech companies, startups etc.
- You are extremely organized, proactive and have excellent communication skills.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment and enjoy the challenges that come with it.
- Bonus: You have experience partnering with Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
- Bonus points if you’ve worked with Greenhouse our Applicant Tracking System (but not a requirement)
NOTE: While we'd like candidates who have previous work experience on a recruiting team, we are are also open to candidates who only have experience as an Administrative Assistant. We do believe many of the skills are transferable for a fast learner.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time! You must be able to legally work in Portugal.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Take Home Test (45 minutes)
- Recruiter Screen (30 minutes)
- 1-2 Team Interviews (30 minutes each)
- Final interview (30 minutes)
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.