We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world's most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what's next.
The Team ❤️
Reporting directly to Vice President, Partnerships, you’ll be joining an amazing, high performing team of other Partnerships (Sales) individual contributors. We work extremely closely with cross-functional teams at MoonPay, including Product, Marketing, Leadership, Legal, Finance, etc.
What you’ll do 👀
- Leverage your network to prospect and close potential highly qualified partners.
- Proactively build partner relationships across both traditional, web2 enterprise and web3 native companies to identify new opportunities, sectors and potential partnerships.
- Collaborate with product and finance to negotiate profitable commercial deal constructs for partners.
- Support and inform product strategy and development by working with clients and partners to understand needs and validate solution concepts.
- Ensure healthy pipeline build out and ongoing management using our CRM system, PipeDrive
- Create account strategies across the assigned target opportunities.
- Presentations both internally and externally require the ability and experience to weave a succinct and compelling pitch to articulate “Why MoonPay” to technical, business and executive audiences both in virtual and in person environments.
- Become an expert in the company’s products and where they sit within the larger ecosystem.
You should apply if ✅
- You have at least 7+ years in enterprise sales
- You will hit the ground running with significant business development and client management experience with a track record of building business, securing partners and clients, and achieving commercial outcomes
- Direct experience in and excellent market knowledge of the blockchain & digital asset and web3 industry or similar parallel industries (i.e. Payments)
- You have direct experience with SaaS or B2B software or infrastructure sales with complex sales cycles.
- You own technical and consultative sales techniques.
- Comfortable running within a fully remote team and being able to execute in this environment
- Strong relationship building and client management skills specifically in fintech and blockchain verticals
- Entrepreneurial attitude, strong executive presence
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills with ability to convey complex ideas in a simple and compelling manner.
- Fluent in English.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- 2-4 team and cross functional interviews (30 minutes each)
- Hiring Manager interview
- Final interview (30 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.