We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world's most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what's next.
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are bootstrapped and already highly profitable, enjoying a revenue growth of 2,000 percent in the last 12 months 📈 We have more than 2 million customers and our payment solutions power more than 250 of the world’s largest crypto wallets, websites, and applications.
We are a fully remote, global team across 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. In the same way the internet became a means to democratize information, cryptocurrency is becoming a means to democratize financial participation at scale. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
What you’ll do 👀
- Communication with MoonPay customers
- Providing knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Working with internal departments and partners to satisfy the customer’s needs
- Prioritising customers’ requests based on time-sensitive needs
- Conducting customer due diligence checks: card verification, KYC,
- Understanding and forwarding our customers’ feedback and feature requests
- Supporting other Customer Operations team members
You should apply if ✅
- Fluency in English
- Fantastic verbal and writing skills, with an emphasis on clarity
- Located in Asia Pacific
- 1-2 years of customer support experience
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to work fast, multi-task, and think on your feet in high-pressure and fast-paced situations
- Be empathetic and understanding, go above and beyond to solve customer problems
- Tech savvy, comfortable learning new tools and platforms
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with co-workers, business partners, and customers
Nice to have
- Experience with providing world-class customer support via email, chat, and social media channels
- Experience with Zendesk or other CS management tool is a plus
- Experience in startup environment is a plus
- Interest in digital assets and blockchain technologies
- An ability to generate ideas for scalable CS solutions
- Business-fluency in a language other than English
- Adaptability to an ever-changing environment and the capability to articulate thorough analysis to stakeholders
- An understanding of how data can be utilized for machine learning systems
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people (e.g women) are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (45 minutes)
- Final interview (1 hour)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance