We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world's most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what's next.
MoonPay is a global team imagining and building the products and culture of tomorrow. We’re driven by our deep belief that blockchain technology will become the status quo, so we commit all our talent to creating the best web3 experiences for everyone, everywhere. We rely on our open and inclusive culture to foster speed, innovation and responsibility. Our diverse team is an ongoing inspiration for easy, effective and accessible products.
Join our mission to onboard the world into web3 and empower millions to own, create and share value freely.
What you’ll do 👀
- Lead Money transmittal licenses financial reporting requirements.
- Prepare monthly close materials, including trial balance reconciliations and P&L variance analysis.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of financial statements disclosures in accordance with GAAP and completion of the applicable disclosure checklist.
- Prepares accounting memos and/or position papers, citing applicable authoritative standards.
- Liaise with accounting staff from various offices within US and EMEA on intercompany activity.
- Lead process improvement and automation initiatives
- Prepare and review journal entries and account reconciliations for various GL accounts
- Assist with month-end close and other accounting-related processes
You should apply if ✅
- Public accounting and / or working within high-tech corporate environment
- General ledger accounting knowledge
- Financial reporting experience
- MTL reporting (Preferred).
- Prior Big 4 audit experience and/or CPA
- High attention to detail, critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with a good business judgment
- Team player, self-starter, with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of GAAP and public company audit requirements
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.