We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world's most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what's next.
The Discipline ❤️
Otherlife by MoonPay is a creative studio based out of Toronto, specializing in Web3 product strategy, design, development, and branding for the world’s leading companies and brands including Arsenal Football Club, Coinbase, OpenSea, and Shopify.
What you’ll do 👀
The Project Manager oversees one or more creative projects end-to-end for multiple clients simultaneously. These projects range across multidisciplinary design, development, and strategy. As a Project Manager, you will work with various team members to scope project deliverables, establish project schedules, delegate tasks, monitor budgets, hit deadlines, ensure quality standards, and handle all communications between the internal team, subcontractors, and clients. Working under the Sr. Operations Manager, they must demonstrate excellent organization skills with attention to detail across all responsibilities. They will work closely with Sales, Strategists, Designers, Developers, Art Directors, Creative Directors, Operations Managers, and other Project Managers.
- Note: This role requires a minimum of 3 years in a Project Manager role (or higher) within an agency setting. Candidates without this experience will not be considered*
You should apply if ✅
Key Responsibilities, Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work in office in Liberty Village
- Scoping project deliverables and estimating timelines
- Allocating resources based on skillsets and availability
- Plan and set up new projects, including Project Charters and Workback Schedules
- Conduct research, including trends and competitor analysis
- Organize and manage the project team
- Arrange workflows in Project Management software - [Forecast.app](http://Forecast.app)
- Kickoff the design project internally and with clients
- Set clear expectations and establish communication tools and cadence
- Facilitate communications between all stakeholders
- Oversee and enforce proper time tracking in PM Software
- Identify potential risks, blockers, delays, and scope creep before they happen
- Maintain information architecture to spec effectively and sustainably (dropbox/g-drive)
- Facilitate asset gathering, tracking, and delivery
- Schedule and facilitate internal and external meetings, take detailed notes, relay feedback to relevant stakeholders accordingly
- Motivate project team and keep clients engaged and informed
- Organize and conduct project post-mortem meetings
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in Project Management, or a closely related field
- 3+ years of design or development Project Management, preferably some in an agency environment.
- Strong conceptual, strategic, and creative thinking. We want people who can contribute surprising, innovative concepts to projects they manage.
- Experience with Project Management Softwares, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Google Slides, PPT, and Keynote.
- Must be proficient in building decks and templates using Figma, Google Slides, PPT, Keynote
- Basic understanding of all visual design disciplines
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Problem-solving and risk mitigation skills
- Teamwork skills — the ability to work with others as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas.
- A passion for all aspects of design, development, and technology
- A great attitude
- Experience working with crypto, NFTs, blockchain technology and Web3
- Experience managing designers, developers and strategists
- Experience managing branding and design projects
- Experience managing interactive website projects utilizing three.js, WebGL, Unity, GSAP
- Additional spoken and written languages
Otherlife Perks ⚡️
- Competitive salary, based on experience, market data and location
- Share options
- Unlimited holidays
- Health & dental benefits
- Company events
- Access to special events
- Office lunches
- Swag / merch