MoonPay is a global team imagining and building the products and culture of tomorrow.
We’re driven by our deep belief that blockchain technology will become the status quo, so we commit all our talent to creating the best web3 experiences for everyone, everywhere.
We rely on our open and inclusive culture to foster speed, innovation and responsibility. Our diverse team is an ongoing inspiration for easy, effective and accessible products.
Join our mission to onboard the world into web3 and empower millions to own, create and share value freely.
Reporting directly to Head of Financial Crime (Working closely with FinCrime, Product and Data teams).
You'll Spend Your Time 👀
- Monitoring and analyzing fraud patterns, transactions and information provided by 3d party vendors (fraud detection, prevention and management systems)
- Designing operational best practices of the fraud detection, prevention and management processes and frameworks
- Work closely with data in order to effectively analyze patterns and come up with solutions (fraud rules)
- Exercises judgment to diagnose, identify and solve problems within fraud rules and systems
- Be involved in ad-hoc crypto payments & investigations related projects
- Review fraud alerts & spot new activities patterns
- Run reports and collaborate with data team
You Should Apply If ✅
- 2+ years of experience at a payments processor, cryptocurrency exchange, card acquirer or bank (risk or fraud department)
- Strong knowledge of Visa and Mastercard tools - AVS, 3DS, etc
- Strong knowledge of Visa and Mastercard Fraud and Chargeback Monitoring Programs
- Strong knowledge of Excessive Fraud and Chargeback Merchant Compliance Program
- Experience with high risk industries and alternative payment methods (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay etc)
- Experience with fraud detection, prevention and risk management within the crypto space
- Experience with friendly fraud and chargeback reason codes
- Analytical, innovative, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to function well within a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to take initiative and own projects to completion
- Proficient English (both written & verbal)
- A working knowledge of SQL would be an advantage (looker.com)
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Different payment methods knowledge including ACH
- Strong eye for detail and investigative related experience
- Located in Poland or Croatia
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Interview (30 minutes)
- Final interviews (1.5 - 2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
Our Company Values 🚀
- B - Be Humble
- L - Lead with Empathy
- O - Own It
- C - Communicate Clearly
- K - Kaizen
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Paid parental leave 👶 🍼
- Home office setup allowance 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪