MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are fully remote. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
Please note: We are hiring this position for EST time zone, preferably based in Miami.
What you’ll do 👀
- Proactively manage, assess and predict the day-to-day needs of our Co-Founders to ensure they are prepared and organized for all internal and external meetings and events.
- Understand the CEO and COO’s goals and objectives in order to effectively anticipate deliverables and follow up when necessary.
- Provide a consistent organizational cadence and structure for the executives and their organization.
- Build rapport with leaders within the organizations you support and key cross-functional stakeholders to serve as a catalyst around scheduling and/or spontaneous inquiries and requests.
- Seamlessly manage email coordination, calendar scheduling, travel, expense reporting, and a wide variety of priorities for the CEO and COO.
- Demonstrate strong calendar management (multi-time zones) for travel and scheduling of meetings.
- In addition to the general administrative duties of an Executive Assistant, assist the Chief of Staff with ad hoc projects as needed, including the organization of Executive Team retreats, board meetings, and other leadership-level activities such as partnering with the other functions to ensure successful rollout of department wide programs related to knowledge, culture and community (i.e. department all hands, offsites, special projects).
You should apply if ✅
- You are based on EST time zone - preferably in Miami
- Minimum of 5 years of experience directly supporting 1 or more executives (C-Suites preferred) in a rapidly growing organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and emotional intelligence
- Ability to exercise strong business judgment, meet deadlines, and balance multiple requests
- Ability to work independently and as a member of cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external partners
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Optimistic, reliable and flexible attitude
- Competitive salary 💰
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️