MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are fully remote. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
The People Discipline ❤️
We are looking for a Head of People Operations to focus on building the People structures and systems that MoonPay needs to scale and continuously innovate 📈 We are looking for someone who sees People as a product and will treat our team like internal customers, using technology and automation to create a seamless experience.
What you’ll do 👀
- Build and lead a Global People Ops team to deliver exceptional People program operations in partnership with key business stakeholders with a view to an overall seamless employee experience.
- Build out robust operational policies as we scale. From rolling out seamless onboarding flows to leveling up our HR systems as we grow.
- Work in partnership with functional teams to support in the areas of payroll, Global Mobility, benefits administration, and other employee life-cycle projects.
- Educate all areas of the organisation on various People initiatives as established.
- Continuously improve the employee experience using industry best practices and employee data to drive strategic decisions
- Support and guide in building a remote culture where people feel high levels of connection and belonging
- Develop MoonPay’s diversity, equity and inclusion strategy, along with the leadership team.
You should apply if ✅
- You have built out People function from scratch before at a high growth and fast paced startup, and have gone on to lead it through various stages of growth
- You’ve worked in a globally remote company before and you understand the impact this can have on People Operations
- You’ve had experience developing and implementing key people processes like HR compliance, onboarding, imp lementing people systems eg, HRIS, global compensation and location strategies, etc.
- You bring both breadth and depth to the role.
- You are a thoughtful and proactive leader and are able to partner closely with people at all levels to get the right outcomes.
- You approach things from a people first perspective. You have deep knowledge about market norms, but rather than blindly following what other companies have done, you think about what's appropriate for our company, and how we can do better.
- Your understand where useful data can be captured across the people experience
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️