MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are fully remote. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
The People Discipline ❤️
The People team has the goal of creating a spectacular end to end experience for our employees. We have worked at some of the most respected startups and fast growing technology companies in the world and currently solving interesting challenges at MoonPay such as scaling up the company rapidly while developing a culture of innovation and equality. We’re now looking for a Head of Total Rewards to build a world class reward function at MoonPay to ensure we’re rewarding some of the best talent in the world accordingly.
What you’ll do 👀
- Work with founders and senior stakeholders to define Global philosophy, policy and principles related to the areas of compensation & benefits.
- Establish an innovative and practical vision for overall reward incentives with an emphasis on employee enjoyment and market competitiveness.
- Develop and implement global salary, equity, and benefits programs that will help you recruit and retain best in class talent.
- Establish and measure key metrics, benchmarking company programs and monitoring external trends to ensure market competitiveness while ensuring internal equity.
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of Total Reward programs.
- Manage brokers in delivering on target renewal bids that meet the needs and cost structure of the organization.
- Manage broker/vendor relationships ensuring delivery of high-quality benefits offerings with responsive customer service.
You should apply if ✅
- 8+ years of Global compensation & benefits experience, preferably within a fast-paced, high-growth global company
- Additional experience in managing a remote first workforce is preferable.
- Experience implementing bonus, equity, and other benefits schemes in high-growth, start-up environment
- Proficient in the design, management, and execution complex projects and programs in a fast-paced environment
- Deep analytical mindset, with strong quantitative and qualitative skills and familiarity with modeling tools and concepts
- Strong consulting, communication and presentation skills
- Confidence and ability to consult with and advise senior leaders
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️