MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are fully remote. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
The team ❤️
The product design team is one of the newer teams at MoonPay. We work hand-in-hand with the entire product team across all their squads; Core Product, Growth, Payments , Crypto & KYC, and support them with exceptional UI & UX. The key mission for MoonPay design has been to fundamentally rethink the experience of buying crypto. To date, well-thought out design has often been overlooked in crypto, and products have mostly been designed with crypto-natives in mind. The vision for MoonPay Design is to build a team of the best in-class UI designers and UX designers that are binded by a mission of making crypto more accessible.
What you'll do 👀
- Manage the implementation of intuitive, stylish and cutting-edge user interface experiences.
- Produce amazing interface layout, visual and interaction designs for MoonPay’s different products/squads.
- Design and develop options and prototypes for user testing.
- Design and develop visual design patterns, visual systems, and other standards to contribute to the business.
- Partner closely with the Brand team to ensure quality & consistency of UI throughout the omni-channel journey.
- Partner with the UX Manager and Product team in the prioritisation of UI amendments to our core widget and additional products.
- Help maintain design documentation including the UI Component Library.
- Play a key role in the implementation of best UX/UI practices and processes across the UX team.
- Drive and represent design in a cross-functional squad with a Product Manager, Engineers and a Product Data Analyst..
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess their viability, and design the fine-grained details of components, interactions, and transitions.
- Partner with Product Managers to define and evolve product roadmaps.
- Set a high bar for design quality and help teams ship with that quality, without compromising velocity.
- Contribute to building an out of this world design discipline at MoonPay.
- Support the hiring of new Product Designers.
As a Senior you will be expected to:
- Mentor and coach Product Designers.
- Work strategically across multiple cross-functional squads.
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Product Design discipline.
You should apply if ✅
- You have extensive user interface experience at leading startups or fast growing tech companies.
- You have a proven track record of working within a product team to ship successful products to users.
- You’ve successfully designed and built durable design systems at scale within a product organization.
- You understand patterns, best practices, and design standards.
- You are fluent in Figma, Sketch, Abstract and other design/prototyping tools.
- You are extremely detail oriented and organized.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time.
For this role we are ideally looking for a candidate based in Europe or able to work +/-4 GMT working hours.
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and for Design roles consists of the following:
- Recruiter call (30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Short take home task
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️