MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are bootstrapped and already highly profitable, enjoying a revenue growth of 1000% + in the last 12 months 📈 We have more than 2 million customers and our payment solutions power more than 250 of the world’s largest crypto wallets, websites, and applications.
We are a fully remote, global team across 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. In the same way the internet became a means to democratize information, cryptocurrency is becoming a means to democratize financial participation at scale. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
What you’ll do 👀
- Triage and support all IT related inquiries as they arise
- Develop and document IT procedures and pragmatic problem solving
- Account management for password resets and lockout
- On call support for immediate software and hardware issues during local business hours
- Diagnose computer problems and provide technical support
- Troubleshoot software and hardware
- Support Weekly IT Onboarding Sessions for new Team Members
- Train end-users on how to setup and use new technologies
- Provide technical support to team members on multiple locations
- Use specialised software to manage end-users' computers to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex issues
- Manage procurement and asset management of end-user devices (primarily Apple devices), including a loaner program
- Build and maintain relationships across multiple internal teams
You should apply if ✅
- You have a creative and resourceful mindset. Ability to overcome difficulties through out-of-the-box thinking
- You have good communication skills and like to pay attention to detail
- You have at least 2 years of experience working on IT related roles
- You have experience deploying and administering SaaS tools such as Jira, Okta, Jamf, Google Workspace and Slack
- You are able to automate and develop scripts on a Mac-based environment
- You have hands-on experience working on Apple based corporate environments
- You are comfortable working on mechanic or manual tasks, with a mind for automating said tasks
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Bonus points if
- You’re comfortable working on a fully remote environment
- You have experience working in a regulated industry
- You believe you have good time management and organisation skills
- You understand internet security and data privacy principles
- You have a proactive mindset
- You have had an experience in a similar environment with hyper-growth and fast pace
- You have relevant professional certifications
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time.
For this role we are ideally looking for a candidate based in Europe or able to work +/-4 GMT working hours.
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and consists of the following:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Final interview (80-90 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️