MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are bootstrapped and already highly profitable, enjoying a revenue growth of 1000% + in the last 12 months 📈 We have more than 2 million customers and our payment solutions power more than 250 of the world’s largest crypto wallets, websites, and applications.
We are a fully remote, global team across 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. In the same way the internet became a means to democratize information, cryptocurrency is becoming a means to democratize financial participation at scale. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
What you’ll do 👀
- Manage US general ledger and global revenue accounting
- Lead process improvement and automation initiatives
- Prepare and review journal entries and account reconciliations for various GL accounts
- Assist with month-end close and other accounting-related processes
- Prepare monthly close materials, including trial balance reconciliations and P&L variance analysis.
- Assist with Money transmittal licenses financial reporting requirements.
- Work with the US and international teams to ensure technical accounting policies are being applied globally.
You should apply if ✅
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in technology/SaaS industry and/or public accounting
- Prior Big 4 audit experience and/or CPA
- High attention to detail, critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with a good business judgment
- Team player, self-starter, with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of GAAP and public company audit requirements
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task (role dependent)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️