MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are bootstrapped and already highly profitable, enjoying a revenue growth of 1000% + in the last 12 months 📈 We have more than 2 million customers and our payment solutions power more than 250 of the world’s largest crypto wallets, websites, and applications.
We are a fully remote, global team across 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. In the same way the internet became a means to democratize information, cryptocurrency is becoming a means to democratize financial participation at scale. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
What you’ll do 👀 (Web Design)
- Own the visual identity and design stages of all MoonPay web assets - from our marketing website pages, to Product Hunt launches to social media banners.
- Design and clean up external facing decks - from webinars to pitches.
- Ensure all marketing collateral is on brand with out-of-the-box layouts, from web to pdf format (note: guides, case studies etc).
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Learn from our Product Designers and Engineers to develop your skills.
What you’ll do 👀 (Web Development)
- Maintain and improve the marketing website.
- Design, create and implement responsive design (Mobile and Tablet).
You should apply if ✅
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people (e.g womxn) are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task (role dependent)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
- Competitive salary, based on experience, market data and location 💰
- Share options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️