MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are bootstrapped and already highly profitable, enjoying a revenue growth of 1000% + in the last 12 months 📈 We have more than 2 million customers and our payment solutions power more than 250 of the world’s largest crypto wallets, websites, and applications.
We are a fully remote, global team across 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. In the same way the internet became a means to democratize information, cryptocurrency is becoming a means to democratize financial participation at scale. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
The discipline ❤️
Our engineering discipline builds the technology that enables MoonPay to learn quickly and scale easily. We organise in small cross-functional squads of 3-5 engineers and an embedded Product Manager, Product Designer and Product Data Analyst. We currently have 3 squads across Payments / Finance, Compliance / Fraud and Core Product / Growth. Over time these squads will split out and we are also building new squads focusing on new revenue streams and product verticals. We’re pragmatic and believe in having fluid structure, this means people can move between teams or specialise.
QA Coaching is a brand new discipline and we will be working across all areas of MoonPay. The function will be scaling rapidly and using the latest tools and techniques to enable the teams to build better products faster. As such there will be many opportunities for continued development and learning.
Tech stack 💻
What you’ll do 👀
- Coach an Agile delivery team in all things QA.
- Analyse and interpret quality gaps with the team.
- Work closely with Product to define and prioritise work into sprints.
- Foster a common idea of quality across MoonPay.
- Embed QA throughout the SDLC.
- Lead Team Test Automation at all levels and define best practices.
- Champion a holistic approach to QA.
- Grow the internal QA community.
You should apply if ✅
- You have extensive experience in mentoring and/or coaching.
- You want to own and drive QA autonomously within a team.
- You are experienced in working with all members of a cross-functional team.
- You possess a strong understanding of multiple test layers (including unit and contract testing).
- You have a background in both UI and Backend Test Automation.
- You can demonstrate an understanding of Continuous Testing and Shift Left.
- You have experience being responsible for the accurate delivery of Acceptance Criteria.
- You understand the holistics involved in modern QA and can guide a team on the journey to being quality focused whilst having respect for the autonomous culture.
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people (e.g womxn) are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task (role dependent)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Competitive salary, based on experience, market data and location 💰
- Share options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️