MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are bootstrapped and already highly profitable, enjoying a revenue growth of 1000% + in the last 12 months 📈 We have more than 2 million customers and our payment solutions power more than 250 of the world’s largest crypto wallets, websites, and applications.
We are a fully remote, global team across 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. In the same way the internet became a means to democratize information, cryptocurrency is becoming a means to democratize financial participation at scale. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
What you’ll do 👀
- Communicate the vision and value of our products to the growth team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Translate technical details into benefits for prospects (B2B) and for the end user (B2C).
- Follow and analyze market trends to position MoonPay and its products.
- Work with the content team to craft compelling messages for external collateral and across all marketing channels.
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy.
- Develop and communicate product marketing strategies.
- Work with various teams (marketing, product, design, growth) to implement strategies.
You should apply if ✅
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Previous experience in working for a B2C and B2B technology company (fintech preferred, crypto ideal).
- Proven ability to distill and simplify complex technical details into engaging, exciting content.
- Experience in market analysis.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns).
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Looker).
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people (e.g womxn) are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task (role dependent)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
- Competitive salary, based on experience, market data and location 💰
- Share options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️