MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are bootstrapped and already highly profitable, enjoying a revenue growth of 1000% + in the last 12 months 📈 We have more than 2 million customers and our payment solutions power more than 250 of the world’s largest crypto wallets, websites, and applications.
We are a fully remote, global team across 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. In the same way the internet became a means to democratize information, cryptocurrency is becoming a means to democratize financial participation at scale. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
The discipline ❤️
Our product design discipline delivers exceptional user experiences that delight our partners and consumers with their look and feel. It’s one of the newer disciplines we are starting to build out at MoonPay that will embed across all of our squads; Payments / Finance, Compliance / Fraud and Core Product / Growth. We prototype rapidly to assess the viability of new ideas and focus on keeping a high quality bar with everything we design.
Joining our product design team at this stage offers a unique opportunity to define the design discipline at a fast growing startup.
What you'll do 👀
- Drive and represent design in a cross-functional squad with a Product Manager, Engineers and a Product Data Analyst.
- Help turn business objectives into customer centred design problems, steering our vision and strategy to solve them.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess their viability, and design the fine-grained details of components, interactions, and transitions.
- Partner with Product Managers to define and evolve product roadmaps.
- Set a high bar for design quality and help teams ship with that quality, without compromising velocity.
- Contribute to building an out of this world design discipline at MoonPay.
- Support the hiring of new Product Designers.
- Mentor and coach other Product Designers and Product Managers.
As a Senior you will be expected to:
- Mentor and coach Product Designers.
- Work strategically across multiple cross-functional squads.
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Product Design discipline.
You should apply if ✅
- You have extensive product design experience at leading startups or fast growing tech companies.
- You have a proven track record of working within a product team to ship successful products to users.
- You’ve successfully designed and built durable design systems at scale within a product organization.
- You understand patterns, best practices, and design standards.
- You are fluent in Figma and prototyping tools.
- You are extremely detail oriented and organized.
- You’ve coached and mentored other Product Designers.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time.
For this role we are ideally looking for a candidate based in Europe or able to work +/-4 GMT working hours.
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and for Product roles consists of the following:
- Recruiter call (30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️