MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are bootstrapped and already highly profitable, enjoying a revenue growth of 2,000 percent in the last 12 months 📈 We have more than 2 million customers and our payment solutions power more than 250 of the world’s largest crypto wallets, websites, and applications.
We are a fully remote, global team across 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. In the same way the internet became a means to democratize information, cryptocurrency is becoming a means to democratize financial participation at scale.
Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team.
What you'll do:
- Build, maintain and prioritise the product backlog for one or more cross functional teams.
- Involve users, partners and stakeholders in prioritisation.
- Become closer to our customers and being in constant dialog with them.
- Analyse and strategise across the entire product funnel.
- Improve our data literacy, constantly optimising our dashboards in Amplitude and Looker, sharing the learnings with the team.
- Define the objectives and key results that will help achieve the company's goals.
You should apply if you have:
- 2-4 years of product management experience.
- You've owned a product or significant part of a product from inception to launch in the past.
- You have a track record of moving KPIs significantly. You can measure your impact smartly and get down to why things have moved.
- You eat analytics for breakfast (ie. Amplitude) enabling the team to measure its progress across all platforms. You have experience running complex A/B tests to improve the conversion funnel.
- You have a strong sense of UX and a strict attention to UI details. Design skills are a clear bonus.
- You have a track record of delivering excellent user experience that delight users.
- You have a good technical understanding so that you can help your team prioritise technical investments, tech debt reduction, bugs and new features.
- Strong communication skills internally towards colleagues and customers.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Perfectly fluent in English.
- Enjoy working remotely.
- General technical understanding / background a plus
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any sort at this time. In addition our Engineering Team is based in Europe so we are looking for a candidate who is ideally based in Europe or able to work +/-4 GMT working hours
Benefits of working @ MoonPay 🚀
* Competitive salary, based on experience and location.
* A fulfilling, challenging work experience. 💪🏼
* Ample time off and flexible/remote working options.