MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are bootstrapped and already highly profitable, enjoying a revenue growth of 2,000 percent in the last 12 months 📈 We have more than 2 million customers and our payment solutions power more than 250 of the world’s largest crypto wallets, websites, and applications.
We are a fully remote, global team across 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. In the same way the internet became a means to democratize information, cryptocurrency is becoming a means to democratize financial participation at scale.
Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We're looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to grow and develop our engineering talent and build inclusive, high-performing interdisciplinary teams. We're particularly looking for people who would love to work with our Product team. Your focus will be on helping each of our engineers with their personal and professional development, listening, guiding them through hard times and celebrating their successes. You will also be helping teams in your area to become high-performing. You will also help drive technical initiatives in partnership with senior engineers across multiple teams, such as testing, accessibility or performance.
You'll spend your time:
- Managing, supporting, coaching and developing high performing engineers through regular 1:1s, continuous feedback and relationships with team leads
- Working with our CTO and Head of Product to ensure a high-performing team that consistently and iteratively delivers high-impact, high-quality work
- Contributing to management best practices: helping us become an exceptional place to work for the ambitious, highly motivated people that we hire
- Partnering with senior engineers to drive technical initiatives that raise the bar for our engineering practices
- Leading ongoing engineering work, ensuring timely delivery of software with high quality
You should apply if:
- You have experience managing the performance and development of high-performing engineers, including seniors and tech leads, at a high growth, rapidly scaling startup
- You know what good looks like for a high-performing team of engineers and know how to get there
- You have previously worked as a software engineer at a senior level
- You have an empathetic leadership style and you build strong, effective relationships
- You care deeply about helping others achieve their goals and become the best engineers they can be
- You are a fantastic communicator and able to work cross-functionally with our engineering team and other areas of the business
- You thrive when developing great people and great products
- You have good insight into product and design methodologies and are well-versed in data-informed development
- You want to move the needle, make an impact and take on big complex issues
- You have experience from successful delivery of high-quality outcomes
The interview process consists of a 30 min recruiter call followed by 3 hours of technical, management and leadership interviews over video call.
The salary for this role is £90,000 - £115,000 DOE per year
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any sort at this time.
Benefits of working @ MoonPay 🚀
* Competitive salary, based on experience and location.
* A fulfilling, challenging work experience. 💪🏼
* Ample time off and flexible/remote working options.