MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are bootstrapped and already highly profitable, enjoying a revenue growth of 1000% + in the last 12 months 📈 We have more than 2 million customers and our payment solutions power more than 250 of the world’s largest crypto wallets, websites, and applications.
We are a fully remote, global team across 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. In the same way the internet became a means to democratize information, cryptocurrency is becoming a means to democratize financial participation at scale. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
The Team ❤️
Our newly formed data team is here to build up and serve a best in class data platform to the whole company. This is a greenfield project so you will be able to play your part in key decisions and our strategy from the outset.
Tech Stack 💻
What you’ll do 👀
- Work closely with teams across the company, creating the data models and more complex reporting based on their requirements.
- Work closely with Data Engineers and other Analysts to ensure that required data is collected and in the data warehouse.
- Interpret and convey complex conclusions in a clear and concise manner, enabling stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- Contribute to the estimations, planning and execution of projects, features, and integrations
- Champion the writing of high quality code.
- Champion high data standards and a data driven mentality across the company.
As a Senior you will be expected to:
- Mentor and coach Data Analysts.
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Engineering discipline.
You should apply if ✅
- You have extensive experience working in an analytical role at leading startups or fast growing tech companies, bonus if this is working with financial data.
- You have a high level of understanding of SQL beyond simple select statements.
- You are confident developing, releasing and maintaining data in a fast paced, iterative environment.
- You are confident in explaining complex ideas to others.
- You have either had experience with some of our tech stack or are confident you can cross train and up skill quickly.
- You are a champion of data quality and testing.
- Bonus points if you have experience with python or other programming languages.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️