We’re here to make money work for everyone and we're doing things differently. For too long, banking has been obtuse, complex and opaque.
We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. Our amazing community suggests features, test the app and give us constant feedback so we can build something everyone loves.
We're focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products. We want to make the world a better place and change people's lives through Monzo.
We’re looking for a Director of Borrowing Product Marketing to lead the team in defining our product propositions and go-to-market strategies for our lending products and services - from loans to overdrafts to Flex and beyond.
You’ll develop the team, bring new people on board, and be a key partner to Marketing and Product as we listen to our customer needs, understand the competitive landscape and build things that help people manage their financial lives.
- develop and roll out go-to-market plans across all our products, working with Product, Design, CRM, Performance, Writing, Press and others
- define the strategy and metrics of success for borrowing product marketing at Monzo
- deeply understand our market and customers to craft powerful, differentiated positioning and messaging
- lead, mentor, and grow an agile team of product marketers
- work well with a broad range of people at every level of the business, from senior leadership down
- have a data-driven approach to everything you do
You should apply if you have:
- experience leading a borrowing marketing team and a passion for coaching and developing future leaders
- past work in a consumer products organisation working with a complex ecosystem of products. Start up experience is a plus
- a track record of working closely with Product leadership and helping to shape go-to-market strategy from the early stages of product building
- an eye for a great strapline, and the ability to clearly and constructively critique a creative approach
- a strong understanding of key metrics that matter to a product marketing organisations
- a passion for the product marketing discipline and its critical role within the organisation
The Interview Process:
Our interview process involves four main stages:
- Recruiter Call (30mins)
- Initial Call (30 mins)
- x4 interviews via Google Meet (x4 60mins)
- x2 final conversations via Google Meet (x1 60mins & x1 30mins)
Our average process takes around 3-4 weeks but we will always work around your availability.
You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you
do have any specific questions or want to talk through reasonable adjustments ahead of or during application please us at any point on firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you:
💰£107,000 - £135,000 (dependant on experience) ➕stock options
✈️We can help you relocate to the UK
✅We can sponsor visas
📍This role can be based out of our London office next to Liverpool Street station (a hybrid of office based and home working) or fully remote
⏰We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
📚Learning budget of £1,000 a year for books, training courses and conferences
➕And much more, see our full list of benefits here
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2021 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.