At Monzo, our mission is to make money work for everyone. We have a broad community of 5 million customers, some of whom are very engaged, and some of whom we'd like to get closer to.
We’re looking for a CRM Manager to help us continue to scale Monzo and engage our customers, joining our Engagement team.
- Manage the process for customer communication across key engagement channels (specifically email, in-app user engagement and push notifications) using Braze, our CRM platform
- Define and analyse customer segments and create custom optimisation plans, getting the right message to the right customer at the right time
- Bring a test and learn, data-driven approach to customer relationship marketing, executing a plan based on lifecycle, customer value, product engagement and more
- Work closely with the Product team to improve the customer experience in areas like onboarding journeys, personalisation and dynamic communications
- Work closely with the Data team on measurement, test design, and analysis.
You should apply if you have:
- Experience in customer relationship marketing. Experience in FinTech/subscription businesses and understanding of HTML, are a plus.
- An analytical approach that focuses on understanding customer behaviour and planning around data-driven insights
- High attention to detail and comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Worked deeply with metrics and can hold your own with the data to back you up
- Experience working with product teams
- Worked at scale with a population of millions of customers to drive engagement, retention and to drive usage across an ecosystem of products
We can help you relocate to London & we can sponsor visas.
This role can be based in our London office.
We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
The application process consists of a 30mins phone call with a recruiter, an initial call with someone from the team and 2 on-site interviews at our office in London or remotely via hangouts. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.