We are growing our People Partner team and are looking to hire an experienced People Partner who will focus on supporting our technical areas with Monzo. You will want to work hand in glove with our leaders to design and deliver their people strategy.
You will be bringing your know-how and hard won wisdom to the team, coaching our Monzonauts to do the best work of their lives. You will want to be obsessive about working with an employee community who are passionate about the company mission and who are advocates for a fairer world. Our culture thrives on transparency and the power of diversity to create a truly progressive and exciting work environment.
You will work with other leaders and the broader People Collective on every aspect of the employee lifecycle, You will be keen to think deeply about how an organisation, like Monzo, can scale and flourish and what our people policies, processes and ways of working can do to accelerate that.
You will love to try things out and be up for answering unusual and challenging questions. You will enjoy working in a collaborative way and can provide thought leadership on all things people and culture.
You will be part of the leadership team of your particular business area, but your home team will be the People Collective. Your home team will be a source of information, expertise, support, laughs and encouragement.
Come and join us.
- Work as a strategic partner to the leaders of teams at Monzo, advising and pro-actively anticipating their people needs
- Own the people life-cycle within your technical business area
- Be responsible for People compliance and governance within your business area
- Drive engagement initiatives, making sure employees are central to our business
- Empower and coach managers
- Help teams develop strong diversity and inclusion practices
- Work with the leads in People (Learning & Development, Reward, Talent, etc.) to define team specific requirements
- Build talent
- Own strategic org design for your area of the business
- Drive all areas of performance reviews and goal setting for your area
You should apply if:
- You need to do something meaningful and get a career boost
- You have significant experience as a People Partner in a tech company - we really need the tech experience!
- Have a decent, working knowledge of UK employee law and experience in a high-growth organisation
- Inclusion is at the forefront of your mind at all times
- You can prioritise in a fast paced, high growth environment
- You have designed and delivered new ways of doing things
- You’re comfortable analysing data to make data based decisions
- You have experience in things such as organisational design, employee relations, succession planning and talent development
- This role will be based out of our London office with an office/ remote based hybrid approach.
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
- If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
The application process consists of a phone call with a recruiter, an initial call with the hiring manager, followed by 2 video interviews via Google Meet. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.