We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to drive strategy and execution of product marketing for Monzo.
You will be responsible for communicating the features and benefits of our products & services through compelling storytelling to drive adoption and engagement. You will partner with many cross functional teams, including Product, Data Science, Design, and Engineering, to achieve our shared goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving the development and execution of go-to-market strategies for Monzo’s products, services, and features across marketing channels
- Owning marketing initiatives to increase awareness, discoverability and consideration of Monzo
- Develop value proposition and messaging frameworks, and drive articulation of product portfolio positioning aligned to Monzo’s key goals
- Collaborating with Product Managers to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on competitive landscape and feedback from customers
- Identify success metrics and measure the results of your strategies and initiatives to continuously iterate and maximize results.
- Working with our CRM team to test & scale marketing tactics across owned channels (in-app real estate, notifications, and email)
- Determining success metrics for launch, growth and adoption. Reporting this data back to the team. Every decision you make is backed up with research or data.
- Writing communications (often with a copywriter) for different mediums and audiences (emails, blog posts and in-app etc)
You should apply if:
- You’ve experience in marketing consumer products (financial products is a bonus but not necessary)
- You’re motivated by growth targets and are excited to work at a fast-paced, growing company
- You’re happy with a combination of getting your hands dirty and taking ownership of your area
- You take a customer first approach to everything you do
- You are happy working in a regulated environment in a company that thrives on transparency and collaboration
- You’re comfortable with metrics and can hold your own with the data to back you up
- You get the Monzo brand and understand what it means to customers
- You understand how consumer facing products are built and are comfortable working with a technical team
This isn’t for you if:
- You aren’t comfortable with ambiguity, or thinking from first principles
- You don’t enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- You aren’t happy taking an MVP approach and doing what’s good enough for now with for iterative changes to follow
The application process consists of a short phone interview, followed by a couple of online interviews.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.