At Monzo, our mission is to make money work for everyone. We have a broad community of 5 million customers, some of whom are very engaged, and some of whom we'd like to get closer to.
You'll be responsible for defining and building out our strategy for speaking with all of them, working closely with Performance, Product and Creative Marketing leaders.
- develop and put in place an engagement and retention marketing strategy and roadmap for Monzo’s first dedicated CRM team
- define engagement and CRM strategy and plans, measurement frameworks and KPIs, for both overall customer engagement and for key engagement channels (specifically email, in-app user engagement and push notifications)
- coach, develop and grow the engagement marketing team from the ground up
- set the goals that quantify CRM impact and progress over time for a high- performing team
- bring a test and learn, data driven approach to customer relationship marketing, building a strategy based on lifecycle, customer value, product engagement and more
- work closely with the Product team to improve the customer experience in areas like onboarding journeys, personalisation and dynamic communications
- create automated behaviour-driven campaigns that run in parallel, using dynamic segmentation to make sure we’re sending the right message to the right customer at the right time
- get up close to the details, synthesise results, and share these broadly within the organisation
- work closely with the Data team on measurement, test design, and analysis.
You should apply if you have:
- extensive experience in customer relationship marketing. Experience with a subscription business a plus
- an approach that focuses on understanding customer behaviour and planning around data-driven insights
- experience and a passion for building and developing teams
- experience setting up a CRM roadmap and working cross-functionally with other teams to achieve your team’s vision
- worked at scale with a population of millions of customers to drive engagement, retention and to drive usage across an ecosystem of products
We can help you relocate to London & we can sponsor visas.
This role can be based in our London office or remote with some commuting to London
We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
The application process consists of a phone call with the hiring team, an initial call with our VP of Marketing, followed by video interviews and a written exercise. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.