We’re looking for an experienced marketer to help scale the marketing activity in our borrowing business including overdrafts and personal loans. You’ll be embedded within our cross-functional product squads, working closely with the broader marketing team and others across the business.
You’ll operate as the voice of both the market and the customer to help us achieve our business objectives as a responsible lender with huge growth potential. As a fully licensed bank, we’re governed by regulations as well as our proud public lending principles.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working within our existing borrowing product squads, as well as supporting any new initiatives/features and products across the collective
- Owning growth initiatives to increase awareness, discoverability and consideration of Monzo as a finance provider
- Collaborating with research, design, data, engineering and the wider product discipline to help inform product and feature development
- Launching features with a bang and driving sustained adoption over time, collaborating across your collective, the marketing discipline and the wider company to achieve your aims
- Testing and scaling marketing tactics across owned channels (in-app real estate, notifications, and email)
- Determining success metrics for launch, growth and adoption. Reporting this data back to the team. Every decision you make is backed up with research or data.
- Writing communications (often with a copywriter) for different mediums and audiences (emails, blog posts and in-app etc)
You should apply if:
- You’ve experience in marketing consumer products (financial products is a bonus but not necessary)
- You’re motivated by growth targets
- You’re happy with a combination of getting your hands dirty and taking ownership of your area
- Excited to work at a fast-paced, growing company
- You take a customer first approach to everything you do
- You are happy working in a regulated environment in a company that thrives on transparency and collaboration
- You’re comfortable with metrics and can hold your own with the data to back you up
- You get the Monzo brand and understand what it means to customers
- You understand how consumer facing products are built and are comfortable working with a technical team
This isn’t for you if:
- You aren’t comfortable with ambiguity, or thinking from first principles
- You don’t enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- You aren’t happy taking an MVP approach and doing what’s good enough for now with for iterative changes to follow
The application process consists of a short phone interview, followed by a couple of online interviews.
Salary range - £55,000 - 75,000
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.