We’re building the world’s best bank, and we can only do this if we hire world-class people. We're looking for a Hiring Associate to support our Recruiters to hire talented, diverse people who are just as passionate about our mission. In this role, you’ll primarily work on hiring for our Customer Operations (COps) teams which are frontline customer support roles but you may also have the opportunity to work to support other business areas. You should be excited by the variety of working with many different teams in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
You’ll spend your time:
- Supporting the High Volume Hiring Recruiters to deliver against the hiring plan to make sure that we have enough COps to support our customers.
- Owning and delivering the planning and execution of assessment days, making sure we have enough space, facilitators and interviewers to hire the amount of people we need.
- Making sure that candidates and interviewers have an excellent experience during the assessment day process and looking for opportunities to improve and make it an experience so good they have to tell their friends about it.
- Running assessment day debriefs and wrap ups - providing advice and guidance for interviewers where needed to make sure we make good, fair and balanced hiring decisions.
- Owning the candidate offer and rejection process after assessment day.
- Identifying and driving process improvements in offer and onboarding processes.
- Owning recruitment and training of internal temporary hiring support (hiring badges).
- Support end to end internal hiring process.
- Reviewing candidate applications and task review/supporting hiring badges
- Working on hiring team projects that have company-wide impact including improving interview processes, increasing diversity of candidate pipelines and helping develop the skills of the Hiring team.
You should apply if you:
- Have experience of supporting recruiting in a high volume hiring environment. Experience of hiring in a rapidly growing company is a huge plus!
- Experience of scheduling and running assessment days/events.
- Are used to working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with shifting priorities
- Care deeply about inclusiveness and diversity
- Are empathetic, adaptable and respectful of candidates’ needs and priorities
- Can think logically about processes and spot opportunities to optimise
- This role can be based anywhere in the UK - either at home or in our London or Cardiff office. Everyone will work from home until we reopen our offices and, once they reopen, we’d love you to be able to travel to our offices when needed.
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
- If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
The application process consists of an initial call with someone from the team, followed by 2-3 video interviews. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.