We’re looking for an experienced senior product marketer to help us continue to scale Monzo. You’ll be embedded within one of our cross-functional product squads, working closely with the broader marketing and product teams and others across the business.
You’ll operate as the voice of both the market and the customer to help us achieve our business objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning our view of the total addressable market for a product or area of the business with a deep understanding of how we segment that audience.
- Building and continually evolving our product positioning, value proposition and messaging.
- Collaborating with research, design, data, engineering and the wider product discipline to help inform and guide product and feature development
- Launching features with a bang and driving sustained adoption and engagement over time, collaborating across your collective and the wider company to achieve your objectives
- Testing and scaling marketing tactics across channels (in-app, email, web, social, advertising etc)
- Determining and measuring success metrics for launch, growth and ongoing adoption. Reporting this data back to the team. Every decision you make is backed up with research or data.
- Writing communications for different mediums and audiences (emails, blog posts and in-app etc)
You should apply if:
- You’ve experience in product marketing for consumer products (financial products is a bonus but not necessary)
- You’re happy with a combination of getting your hands dirty and taking ownership of your area
- Excited to work at a fast-paced, growing company
- You take a customer first approach to everything you do
- You are happy working in a regulated environment in a company that thrives on transparency and collaboration
- You’re comfortable with metrics and can hold your own with the data to back you up
- You understand the Monzo brand and what it means to customers
- You understand how consumer facing products are built and are comfortable working with a technical team
This isn’t for you if:
- You aren’t comfortable with ambiguity, or thinking from first principles
- You don’t enjoy working in a fast paced environment
The application process consists of a short phone interview, followed by a practical written exercise and a couple of online interviews.
We're offering a salary of £70,000 - £100,000 + stock options depending on experience.
We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. If you’d prefer to work part-time or as a job-share, we’ll facilitate this wherever we can - whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance.