Our Finance team is growing and we’re looking for a curious, adaptive and data-focused Regulatory Reporting Analyst with a strong attention to detail to join our Regulatory team at Monzo. The team is responsible for understanding our prudential regulatory requirements, working on projects and submissions relating to these and collaborating with teams across the bank.
You would contribute on the following:
- Assisting in the production of Monzo’s entire suite of capital and liquidity regulatory reports and disclosures (Pillar 3)
- Contributing to the interpretation and application of regulation, largely CRD/CRR in the UK
- Documentation of regulatory interpretations and communication
- Enhancement of Monzo’s regulatory reporting validation and control framework
- Providing regulatory input into new product launches
- Contributing to the capital forecasting and stress testing process
- Providing accurate reporting to regulators and Monzo management
- Partnering with teams internally to help them make informed business decisions
- Ensuring all our regulatory reporting runs like clockwork, including being responsible for leveraging our data visualisation tool to build dashboards and enable live reporting
- Supporting our rolling metric forecasts and scenario modelling
- Designing brilliant ways to automate our work and leveraging technology to ensure we scale with the business.
You should apply if you:
- Are a qualified accountant with experience working within financial services
- Have previous knowledge of capital and liquidity reporting
- Are excited by data and have a sharp eye for detail
- Are on top of your amazing Excel skills, SQL knowledge would be a bonus
- Enjoy new and exciting challenges
- Have a proven record of delivering to deadlines
- Want to automate or enhance recurring processes, particularly by leveraging technology, but know how to balance this with getting the actual reports out!
- Have an open mind, enjoy transparency and think outside the box
- Are hands-on and take satisfaction in supporting colleagues, projects or tasks however big or small
- What we’re doing at Monzo excites you!
The application process consists of a short phone interview, followed by a practical written exercise and a couple of video interviews.
We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. If you’d prefer to work part-time or as a job-share, we’ll facilitate this wherever we can - whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance.
We’re keen to make sure we’re designing a bank that works for everyone, so we particularly encourage applications from different underrepresented demographics.
Questions about this role? Head over to our careers page to read our FAQs (www.monzo.com/careers).
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.