We’re looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to hire across a wide variety of roles in our Data organisation. You'll partner closely with leaders to understand their priorities, help them design and execute successful hiring processes and bring in a diverse set of candidates to Monzo. You'll have responsibility for the entire candidate lifecycle including sourcing, interviewing and closing as well as giving insight and recommendations to hiring managers along the way.
Our Data Team Mission at Monzo: 'We enable Better Decisions, Faster.'
You will be responsible for:
- Helping us hire the right technical people across Monzo's Data teams
- Identifying, engaging and closing candidates from a variety of channels and understanding where to most effectively spend your time
- Identifying the most useful metrics to share with teams and using data to influence decisions
- Making sure our hiring processes are fit for the stage and needs of the business
- Significant stakeholder management from individuals on teams to VP/C-level executives
You should apply if
- You have in-house experience in recruiting for technical roles across a variety of levels. Experience at a pre-IPO company with stock options is a huge plus
- You have worked on projects to make hiring processes stronger
- You’re skilled at sourcing: identifying needed skills, finding the right candidates and closing them using everything you’ve gathered from the process.
- You’re analytically minded, make decisions based on data and can use data to influence stakeholders
- You care deeply about inclusiveness and diversity
- You can adapt your approach to work with a range of stakeholders with different needs
- This role is based in our London office but can offer a flexible remote working split
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
- If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
- We offer stock options so you can feel the reward in helping Monzo be successful!
The application process consists of a 30min phone call with the hiring manager followed by a practical written exercise and 2-3 video interviews. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.