We’re looking for a Financial Crime (“FinCrime”) Assurance Project Analyst to help build out and develop the FinCrime Assurance team.
Your main focus will be driving the enhancement FinCrime testing methodologies and procedures, with the aim of improving their effectiveness, under the guidance of the FinCrime Assurance Lead. You will collaborate with other business areas to successfully roll out these enhancements, in accordance with project timeframes.
A key requirement of the role is the ability to convert high level FinCrime policy into distinct testable requirements, hence FinCrime knowledge is essential.
You’ll spend your time:
- Authoring and enhancing the FinCrime Assurance Operating Procedure;
- Identifying additional FinCrime Controls that would benefit from assurance;
- Converting FinCrime policy into detailed testable requirements and guidance;
- Estimating assurance testing timeframes to determine if the team will require additional headcount;
- Collaborating with data specialists to update or create FinCrime Assurance scorecards;
- Collaborating with data specialists to enhance existing Management Information dashboards and presentations;
- Driving improvements of processes, procedures and knowledge management.
You should apply if:
- You have a background in Financial Crime, with a sound knowledge of regulatory requirements;
- You have experience in an assurance, compliance testing or internal audit role;
- You have experience in developing operating procedures;
- You are comfortable in interpreting policy and converting high level stipulations into clear testable requirements;
- You are able to build process maps;
- You are self-motivated and are comfortable meeting deadlines;
- You are methodical and logical in your approach;
- You are comfortable in creating management information presentations;
- You are confident in using data to estimate resource requirements;
- You have a strong attention to detail and analytical skills;
- Experience in delivering projects;
- Experience or knowledge in G Suite API and SQL;
- Capable of using Looker to generate MI;
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills, and ability to challenge others, as well as having exposure to senior management;
- Knowledge of implementing FCA principles & Treating Customers Fairly.
Our vision of ‘making money work for everyone’ is dependent on every Monzonaut committing to putting customers first. We're also committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve – where everyone can be themselves and succeed. So if this sounds like a culture that you'd like to be a part of then be assured that we'll welcome your application.