We’re looking for an experienced, impact-orientated marketer to work on our performance marketing efforts.
With over 5 million customers and more than 60,000 new customers joining every month, we’re growing rapidly, with the vast majority of customers finding us through organic channels or recommendations from friends. We’re now looking to supercharge this growth with paid media and scale new revenue generating products such as Monzo Premium and Business Banking.
You’ll be overseeing all of our paid growth, online and offline
You’ll build on our tests and learnings to date, setting the strategy and long term vision for performance marketing at Monzo. You’ll find and test new channels with an unrelenting focus on efficiency, doubling down on the most successful channels.
You’ll report to our VP of Marketing and work collaboratively with our product, marketing and finance teams.
You should apply if you:
- Are excited by what we are doing here at Monzo excites you!
- Have proven track record in performance marketing at scale, ideally in a fast moving tech company
- Are impact and data driven, eager to have a real positive impact on the company, product, users and colleagues
- Are as comfortable getting hands-on as taking a step back and thinking strategically
- Are commercially minded and can put numbers into a business perspective
- Have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify issues and opportunities and tackle them without being told to do so
- Are a team player whom your colleagues can rely on
- Have experience in conducting large scale A/B experiments
- This role is based in our London office and will work remotely until we have the option to return safely to our office near Liverpool Street Station
- The salary range for this role is £107,000 to £137,000 depending on experience
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
- If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
- The application process consists of a 30 min phone call with our hiring team, a practical written exercise and 3-4 video interviews with the Marketing team and a few of our executives. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.