We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us scale the best banking app in the world with our talented product team.
Over the last 2 years, our product team has built a banking app with engagement to rival Facebook or Instagram. Our NPS is consistently above 70, and users typically open the app 15 times a week.
You’ll be working on the goals, strategy and delivery within one of our product groups; defining the way millions of people interact with their finances on a daily basis.
What you’ll do everyday:
Build features from definition through to release
You’ll execute our product roadmap and help scale one of our main features to a billion users. In other words, you’ll be:
- taking a significant user need, or pain-point and figuring what the solution might be
- coordinating across complex dependencies to go from idea to successful implementation
- collaborating with teams across Monzo to align plans, unblock development, and communicate changes with Monzo customers
- working autonomously through the backlog while making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently, following lean MVP experimental work
- tracking and monitoring your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
Be an essential part of a cross-functional, flat team
We believe sharing knowledge and giving feedback help us work together and understand each other better. We work as a flat hierarchy, which means you’ll:
- work closely with our Product Management community and our cross functional teams to help define and deliver our product roadmap
- communicate with your team to continuously improve how you work together, making sure everyone is productive, happy and efficient
- spread your knowledge and mentor other product managers within the team.
You should apply if:
- You’ve shipped world-class products in a fast-growing company before
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering
- You’re comfortable working in a technical team that deals with ambiguity every day
- You’re passionate about sharing your knowledge. You've worked closely with, or have mentored, other product managers
- What we’re doing here at Monzo excites you!
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog. If you prefer to work part-time, from home or as a job-share, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.