We're looking for an experienced and customer focused product manager to own the challenge of building and growing the best Business Banking product in the world 🚀
We launched Monzo Business in March, and already support 50,000+ small businesses, with ambitious goals to continue growing. The successful applicant will be responsible for determining the strategy for how we grow and adapt to different customer groups for Monzo Business, and how the Product team can create the best experiences for our customers. They'll champion customer and business outcomes when making product decisions, and ensure the team is empowered to best meet the needs of small business owners.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in building products that customers love and a brilliant communicator and collaborator. You will be used to working closely with stakeholders in various disciplines and teams (Design, Research, Engineering, Data, Marketing, Financial Crime, and Ops). You’ll be working on the goals, strategy and delivery within our cross-functional Business product group, defining the way millions of people interact with their Business finances on a daily basis. You might also have some B2B experience, and will be excited to expand Monzo's proposition into the right offering for small-medium businesses and sole-traders.
What you’ll do everyday:
Build features from definition through to release
You’ll help define and execute our product roadmap and help scale Business Banking to thousands more customers. In other words, you’ll be:
- taking a significant user need or pain-point and figuring what the solution might be
- coordinating across complex dependencies to go from idea to successful implementation
- working with risk and compliance to manage and mitigate the risks associated with product launches
- collaborating with teams across Monzo to align plans, unblock development, and communicate changes with Monzo customers
- constantly prioritising the scope of work that will genuinely solve user problems and meet business outcomes
- working autonomously through the backlog while making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently, following lean MVP experimental work
- set key metrics, track and monitoring your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
Be an essential part of a cross-functional, flat team
We believe sharing knowledge and giving feedback help us work together and understand each other better. We work as a flat hierarchy, which means you’ll:
- work closely with our Monzo Business General Manager, the Product Management community and our cross functional teams to help define and deliver our product roadmap
- communicate with your team to continuously improve how you work together, making sure everyone is productive, happy and efficient
You should apply if:
- You’ve shipped world-class products in a fast-growing company before
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience for Business customers, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering
- You’re comfortable working in a technical team that deals with ambiguity every day
- What we’re doing here at Monzo excites you!
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.If you prefer to work part-time, from home or as a job-share, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.