Our Finance team is growing and we’re looking for a curious, adaptive and data-focused Regulatory Reporting Analyst with a strong attention to detail to join our Regulatory team at Monzo. The team is responsible for understanding our prudential regulatory requirements, working on projects and submissions relating to these and collaborating with teams across the bank.
You would contribute on the following:
- Assisting in the production of Monzo’s entire suite of capital and liquidity regulatory reports and disclosures (Pillar 3)
- Contributing to the interpretation and application of regulation, largely CRD IV/CRR in the UK
- Documentation of regulatory interpretations and communication
- Enhancement of Monzo’s regulatory reporting validation and control framework
- Providing regulatory input into new product launches
- Contributing to the capital forecasting and stress testing process
- Providing accurate reporting to regulators and Monzo management
- Partnering with teams internally to help them make informed business decisions
- Ensuring all our regulatory reporting runs like clockwork, including being responsible for leveraging our data visualisation tool to build dashboards and enable live reporting
- Supporting our rolling metric forecasts and scenario modelling
- Designing brilliant ways to automate our work and leveraging technology to ensure we scale with the business.
You should apply if you:
- Are a qualified accountant with experience working within financial services
- Have previous knowledge of capital and liquidity reporting
- Are excited by data and have a sharp eye for detail
- Are on top of your amazing Excel skills, SQL knowledge would be a bonus
- Enjoy new and exciting challenges
- Have a proven record of delivering to deadlines
- Want to automate or enhance recurring processes, particularly by leveraging technology, but know how to balance this with getting the actual reports out!
- Have an open mind, enjoy transparency and think outside the box
- Are hands-on and take satisfaction in supporting colleagues, projects or tasks however big or small
- What we’re doing at Monzo excites you!
The application process consists of a short phone interview, followed by a video interview with the hiring manager, and a couple of final video interviews.
We offer a competitive salary plus other benefits.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us at Monzo – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent in the world, and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
If you prefer to work part-time, from home or as a job-share, we’ll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life harmony.