We’re looking for a motivational, people person with a strategic mind to join as the Learning & Development Lead within our Fincrime Team at Monzo.
This isn’t banking as you know it — we are fast and agile. Today offer UK current accounts, UK business banking accounts and US accounts, we have 1600+ staff located in London, Cardiff, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and throughout the world, about 150 of whom are dedicated to fighting financial crime. We expect you to take ownership of delivering a first-class Financial Crime training programme.
You’ll be responsible for the delivery of the overall learning and development strategy within Fincrime, providing internal training for our Fincrime Customer Operations (COps) team; the wider COps team; training for engineers, data scientists and analysts working in Fincrime as well as training for specific product teams.
As part of your role, you will:
- Take strategic ownership of Fincrime training - initially focusing on delivery of fincrime training for our Customer Operations (COps) team
- Work with the senior Fincrime managers to design and execute scalable training for current accounts; business banking and US banking.
- Carry out training needs analysis across the business and make recommendations based on your findings
- Design and deliver Fincrime skills training
- Run and own wider learning & development projects
- Use a variety of learning methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools & practices to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the learning
- Track and measure the effectiveness of training
You should apply if:
- You’ve got significant experience in a similar role, particularly designing and executing Fincrime, compliance or security training
- You have strong project management and communication skills
- You’re experienced designing and working with a range of learning platforms
- You have an open mind, enjoy transparency and thinking outside the box
- You’re hands-on and take satisfaction in supporting colleagues, projects or tasks however big or small
- You’ve got a background in organisational development (would be a bonus)
- What we’re doing at Monzo excites you!
Questions about this role? Head over to our careers page to read our FAQs (www.monzo.com/careers).
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog. If you prefer to work part-time, from home or as a job-share, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.