We're looking for an experienced Workforce Schedule Operations Lead to support our Customer Operations (COps) team in our mission to provide swift and delightful service to our customers.
Amazing service delivered by our COps team is at the heart of Monzo
Every person in this team cares deeply about our customers’ problems and is empowered to solve them quickly and with minimal fuss. We are a small team of around 7 people, who are split between planning, scheduling and operations. We are all aligned around the same goals of building amazing schedules for our COps, and providing amazing service for our customers.
As Workforce Schedule Operations Lead, you'll lead the function for our COps team
A key role within our Workforce Management team, you're ultimately responsible for delivering great Schedules and then owning them through to the point of service delivery, helping us to keep delighting our customers as we grow. We're looking for someone who can own and improve our processes and procedures, and then support and lead the team to keep it running like clockwork.
The complexity of 24/7 support with flexible schedules is a key challenge
You'll build on the the existing reporting, tooling and analysis to put in place robust and people-centric schedules for our multi-site COps teams that serve our customers 24/7. Then you will ensure we deliver service on the day through our team of Activity Operations Leads. To address the challenges, you'll work closely with our stakeholders across COps, as well as the Operational leaders from other teams.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll make sure our COps and specialist teams are scheduled to meet the needs of our growing customer base, using our existing tools.
- You'll work closely with our forecasting team to ensure you are receiving accurate forecast demand data, and feeding back to enhance this process
- You'll actively work on our current scheduling system to better match forecasted demand with when people are available to work.
- You’ll innovate our Scheduling product to ensure we are always looking to enhance the work-life balance for our teams with initiatives such as schedule and day off preferences, and shift swapping
- Ensuring through our Activity Operations team that we maintain our intra-day scheduling in order to support outstanding service
- Monitoring and owning our SLA performance across multiple domains
- Supporting and improving our response to incidents and ensuring our Activity team are set up to respond in the right way when things don’t go to plan
- You'll develop our team members to grow a fully-fledged scheduling and operations function that's set up for long-term growth.
You should apply if:
- you have significant experience in Workforce Management, Scheduling or Operations, ideally in a Customer Operations/Support environment
- you're an excellent analytical thinker with great organisational skills
- you take a data-driven approach to problem solving and decision-making
- you're comfortable with data, and pick up technical skills up easily (bonus points if you know SQL and Python!)
- you're a great communicator and comfortable working across multiple teams and timezones
- what we're doing at Monzo excites you!
Salary will depend on experience, plus share options. The interview process consists of a 30-minute phone call, a short practical exercise, and up to three consecutive one-hour interviews at our office in Finsbury Square (or via videocall). Work could be on-site in one of our UK offices, London or Cardiff. If successful, you'll join a rapidly growing team of passionate engineers, designers, product people, and banking experts on a mission to change consumer financial services forever.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
If you prefer to work part-time, from home or as a job-share, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.