We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us scale the best banking app in the world and level up our talented product team.
Our mission is to “make money work for everyone”. This is our North Star. We understand that we can only build an inclusive bank for everyone with a truly diverse team. You can see our most recent updates from our internal survey here.
About the role
As a senior product manager you will lead some of Monzo’s highest impact projects. You’ll be one of the most senior members of Monzo’s product team, responsible for raising the bar, delivering projects that require complex stakeholder management and coordination across multiple cross-functional teams.
You will have the opportunity to help define Monzo’s product strategy across an entire collective (e.g. Growth, Lending, Revenue, Core Product, Customer Service Tools).
You should apply if:
- You have shipped multiple complex and high impact products in a world-class product-led company, working with cross-functional teams
- You have experience in online or mobile product management, partnering with engineers and designers, and leading product prioritisation and delivery of user-facing functionality
- You have high attention to detail and won’t compromise on precise and effective user-centric design to solve customer problems
- You are comfortable challenging (or being challenged) on a numerical basis to ensure all decisions are defensible
- You have a proven track record for leading through influence, guiding multiple teams with your product vision, and generating excitement for your work
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
If you prefer to work part-time, from home or as a job-share, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.