We’re looking for a motivational, learning and development specialist with a strategic mind to lead our Customer Service Learning & Development team at Monzo. Customer Service Operations is now a >900 strong team, operating across 4 different sites and 24/7 💪
This isn’t banking as you know it — we are fast, agile and expect you to take ownership. We’re focused on our end goal of helping a billion customers across the world manage their money. Today we have 1400 employees, over 3 million amazing customers and a UK banking licence. We’ve done this with a small, talented team, but we’re growing. Fast. One of our (many) next key missions is to evolve what we’ve built so far into a profitable, sustainable business.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about learning and development, who is creative in their approach, with experience developing and implementing customer service training strategies, ideally in a contact centre setting.
We're after someone who is skilled at leading internal learning and development teams focused on digital learning design that works for our distributed customer service teams (known internally as COps).
As part of your role, you will:
- Take strategic ownership of customer service training
- Carry out training needs analysis across Operations and make recommendations based on your findings
- Design and deliver customer service related skills and role training
- Manage a team of ~3-4 direct reports and ~8 indirect reports, managing and prioritising the workload within the team
- Run and own wider learning & development projects
- Scale the offering across Operations as we grow across different sites and our distributed (remote working) network of COps
- Use a variety of learning methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools & practices to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the learning
- Analyse learning experience data and use findings to enhance future learning experiences
You should apply if:
- You’ve got significant experience in a similar role, particularly designing and executing customer service training (desirably for remote workers)
- You’ve got a background in the financial services industry
- You have experience in designing and leading successful learning strategies
- You’re experienced designing and working with e-learning platforms
- You have experience in leading and motivating teams and have great communication skills
- You have an open mind, enjoy transparency and think outside the box
- You’re hands-on and take satisfaction in supporting colleagues, projects or tasks however big or small
- You work well in fast paced high change environment
- What we’re doing at Monzo excites you!
Questions about this role? Head over to our careers page to read our FAQs (www.monzo.com/careers).