We’re looking for a Product Marketing Lead to guide our approach to product marketing and support our product marketers embedded across the business. You’ll use your subject-matter expertise and knowledge of product marketing best practices to help us achieve our business objectives.
Monzo is an exciting combination of a bank and tech start-up, started from scratch in February 2015 to build a bank that makes money work for everyone. We’re focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products, making your financial life simpler, and giving you complete control from your smartphone.
While we currently have over 3,500,000 customers, we’re dreaming of expanding around the world, so there are bigger challenges to come!
Combining the learning of some of the fastest growing tech companies in the world, with your own unique approach you will help build an elite world class team that fosters our open, collaborative, and inclusive working environment which embraces change and loves to continuously learn.You will enable Monzo to scale into a world-class, diverse and passionate group of people capable of effecting change across the globe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Upgrading Monzo’s understanding of our competitive landscape, commercial environment, and our users’ needs. You’ll turn insight into positioning and effective creative
- Launching features with a bang and driving sustained adoption over time, collaborating with performance marketing, PR, Product, and other teams needed to achieve your aims
- Testing and scaling marketing tactics across owned channels (in-app functionality, notifications, and email)
- Assessing and amending user journeys to ensure smooth feature discovery and conversion
- Determining success metrics for launch and for ongoing adoption, and reporting back to the team. Every decision you make is backed up with research or data
- Managing and guiding the work of our other product marketers
You should apply if:
- You’ve been responsible for significant growth or product marketing wins at a fast-growing company before
- You've managed a team before
- You’re comfortable with metrics and can hold your own with the data to back you up
- You get the Monzo brand and understand what it means to customers
- You understand how consumer facing products are built and are comfortable working with a technical team
- You’re creative. You can write copy that is precise, persuasive and beautifully reflects our Tone of Voice
The application process consists of a short phone interview, followed by a practical written exercise and a couple of on-site interviews at our office in London.
We're offering a salary of £70,000-£115,000+ + stock options depending on experience.
We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. If you’d prefer to work part-time or as a job-share, we’ll facilitate this wherever we can - whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance.
We’re keen to make sure we’re designing a bank that works for everyone, so we particularly encourage applications from different underrepresented demographics.