As the Product Operations manager leading the New Features process, you’ll work with product teams and with our customer operations teams to ensure our new features add value to our customers as quickly and as easily as possible. You will ensure that new products are meeting the needs of our customers and that our customer operations teams are set up to support them.
At any time, we have multiple new features ready to release or in different phases of roll out, and we want someone who can’t wait to jump in and coordinate all of these with customer operations teams. This will involve working with a variety of teams internally.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting our new feature roll out and launches, working across the business with different stakeholders and signing off on ‘Product Approval’ on behalf of Customer Operations collective
- Defining the interface with product teams and with the product marketing
- Educating product teams on COps support options, discussing what each one means and creatively thinking of solutions for new products
- Project managing the release process where needed, including monitoring data and communications
- Supporting product teams operationally, either directly or by making sure they have the tools or knowledge to do so themselves
- Making sure that COps are kept up to speed with new launches
- Producing impactful and high quality documents to support communication with product teams, COps, and other internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing the new features badge is working effectively and as planned
- Leading a team of COps-product partners who will work closely with different collectives and teams across Monzo
You’ll also have a lot of freedom to shape your own progression path over time, with support from your manager. We’ll encourage you to get involved with a wide range of Product Operations projects, working alongside the other members of the wider Monzo team, and we’ll give you lots of responsibility early on.
You should apply if:
- You love taking the initiative and driving things forward, without being told what to do
- Have strong analytical skills - you’re data driven and can use it to understand the impact of products and product marketing on customer operations and service SLA’s
- You’re a fast learner, quickly assimilate new information, and take a structured approach to problem solving
- You’re able to work with and direct many stakeholders. You are empathetic to the differing and sometimes conflicting needs of stakeholders. You are prepared to stand ground and challenge where needed.
- You are excited about Monzo’s growth, Customer Operations and want our customers to get the best experience possible of new products
- You are highly organised - you need to know where different products are with their roll outs and marketing plans
- You are a great project and program manager who makes sure that things get done
- You are responsive and willing to get hands dirty - often things are last minute and urgent. Sometimes product teams are busy and need an extra pair of hands to push things over the line.
- You have several years experience in an operational, product or project management role, preferably from a start up and/or financial services
- What we’re doing at Monzo excites you!
The application process consists of a short phone interview, followed by a take-home task, then an on-site interview at our office in London.
We’re keen to make sure we’re designing a bank that works for everyone, so we particularly encourage applications from different underrepresented demographics.
We offer a competitive salary plus stock options and lots of other benefits.
Questions about this role? Head over to our careers page to read our FAQs (www.monzo.com/careers).