At Monzo, we're building the best bank account in the world: fair, transparent and a pleasure to use. Our complaints function sits alongside our Customer Operations team to make sure we offer all our customers the best possible service, even when things go wrong. We embed empathy into our complaints process to turn distress into delight, and as a part of the team you'd be a key driver of this.
We're looking for an adaptable, data minded, solution driven Governance and Change Manager to join our complaints function. The role has a large scope, ranging from looking at how we can map out an industry-defining customer journey, to running effective team meetings. We'd love to hear from people who are passionate about making things better and deeply care about making our customers happy.
As Monzo grows, so will our complaints function - you'll need to help develop processes that are scalable, while remaining customer-centric and compliant. The number of projects you get involved will also change over time.
Your role will include:
- Running and creating the governance structures along with all members of the team and to have a good oversight and understanding of our complaints offering to customers.
- Map the customer journey and look for points of optimisation working with the team to solutions they will implement.
- Be integrated with the engineering team building a backlog of engineering work for the team.
- Exploring customer satisfaction and QA deployment.
- Running the weekly / monthly /quarterly review of the squad, help setting squad goals and ensuring actions are carried out.
You should apply if:
- You’re a natural people person! You can effortlessly motivate teams and people love working with you.
- You have experience running team meetings and working with people to ensure everyone hits their goals.
- You’re a natural problem solver: you can spot problems and work autonomously or with team to implement customer centric solutions that have lasting impact.
- You've got experience of working with FCA regulated complaints and are passionate about customer outcomes.
- You can quickly pick up the salient parts of regulation, and understand how they impact Monzo.
- You're self-motivated, highly organised and focussed on executing well.
Our vision of ‘making money work for everyone’ is dependent on every Monzonaut committing to putting customers first. We're also committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve – where everyone can be themselves and succeed. So if this sounds like a culture that you'd like to be a part of then be assured that we'll welcome your application.
We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. If you’d prefer to work part-time, we’ll facilitate this wherever we can – whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance. We’re keen to ensure we’re designing a bank that works for everyone, so we particularly encourage applications from different under-represented demographics.