We’re looking for an experienced leader to join our Community team here in London.
Community is a part of everything we do at Monzo. Our community of super-engaged Monzo fans have been involved in every step of our journey, from helping us pick a new name to deciding what features to build next. And they’ve invested in us through record-breaking crowdfunding rounds.
We run events every month around the country, have more than 50k people on our community forum, hundreds of thousands of followers on social media and millions engaging with our emails. And we’re growing. Fast.
We want community activity to keep pace with that growth, and we want to take things to the next level. One part of that will be to bring together our community to make real change in society, through initiatives like our No Barriers to Banking campaign. Working closely with teams across the company, especially our Public Policy and Vulnerable Customers team, our Community team are at the forefront of our mission to make money work for everyone.
And we’d love you to join us!
What will you be doing?
- Setting the vision, pace, direction and focus of the community team
- Explaining the value of community to senior stakeholders across the company
- Shaping community goals to align with business needs
- Unblocking community team members to drive forward the areas they own in the most impactful way
- Empowering other teams to engage with our community to support their own goals
You should apply if:
- You share our vision for building community into the heart of a company with 10+ million customers
- You have experience operating at the senior levels of an organisation
- You’ve managed people before and love helping them succeed
- You’re just as happy getting hands-on as you are taking a step back and thinking long-term
- You’re comfortable combining quantitative and qualitative insights to measure success
- You’ve worked with diverse communities at scale