We’re building the best bank in the world. A bank you'd be proud to use - and that means bringing together a talented team with diverse experiences, backgrounds and skills. We're looking for an experienced Knowledge Management Lead that can shape our knowledge culture at Monzo.
Our team has grown rapidly, from 20 to over 700 in a 3 year period. We have 3 offices around the globe and over a third of our employees work remotely. As we grow we want to make sure people can quickly access the information needed to do their job.
You will sit in the People Collective, a cross-functional group of squads focused on the experience of past, present and future team members. Our mission is “Helping Monzonauts do the best work of their lives”.
- Define what knowledge management means at Monzo
- Set knowledge management KPIs & metrics of success
- Define our knowledge management principles and content templates
- Structure our knowledge base to make relevant content easy to find
- Set up and use content analytics to define content creation
- Guide Monzo staff on content creation, standardising the way we store knowledge
- Develop training for Monzo staff to learn knowledge management best practices
- Support all areas of the business to design user-centric content
- Work across the org to document and roll out process & procedure changes
You should apply if you:
- Are comfortable challenging the status quo throughout the business
- Are excited by finding creative solutions to knowledge management challenges
- Know what will break with knowledge management when we hit our next headcount milestones
- Understand employee knowledge consumption journeys
- Love using data to measure the success of your work
- Value transparency, and understand the challenges of information overload
- Understand the challenges of knowledge management across geographies
- Have experience in knowledge management and/or content design roles at a fast-growing company
- Experience working with Notion a plus
- Specialist writing experience (eg. technical) a plus
We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. If you’d prefer to work part-time or as a job-share, we’ll facilitate this wherever we can - whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great work-life balance.
We’re keen to make sure we’re designing a bank that works for everyone, so we particularly encourage applications from different underrepresented demographics.